17.12.07

Beauty and the Geek

I've set out on a mystical journey and i'm sad to say that i've returned with limited booty. I'm on the eternal journey to find a unicorn, the tooth fairy, better yet A BOMBSHELL W/ BRAINS. (Yes, Google Safe Search mode is OFF)

It is my mission to list for you (at some point in time) the 10 Most Beautiful Women with a twist. I'm in the pursuit of 10 BRILLIANT women, who are BEAUTIFUL.
Here are some nominees, but I promise the top 10 are to follow (at some point in time).
Queen Rania has quite a brain sitting beneath that crown, her highness graduated with a degree in Business Administration and worked at jobs for Citibank and Apple. She has made her mark on the world with her involvement in several core economic and welfare-related issues including best practices in the field of microfinance.


THE Geena Davis: (NSFW)













Mensa Member, Six feet tall, Beautiful smile, spotted sunbathing nude on numberous occasions, multilungual, and a model.
THE Asia Carrera: (Surprisingly that link is SFW)
Tough to find photos of Asia with her clothes on, but is that really a bad thing?

New Jersey spelling bee champ in '89, National Mathematics League member, and Spanish National Honor Society; She studied piano as a child, and performed at Carnegie Hall twice before the age of 15. By 16 she taught English at Tsuruga College in Japan. When she was 17, she ran away from home because she felt her parents put too much pressure on her to succeed academically. She won a full academic scholarship to Rutgers University and double majored in Business and Japanese. She is a member of Mensa.


Sex is the most intimate form of self expression. Asia is wise enough to know that one must express themselves openly and repeatedly to be fully understood.
Paralysis by analysis, checkmate. Analyse THIS.






I'm your venus, I'm your angel, your desire. You probably wouldn’t peg her as the kind of girl who excels at abstract, strategic board games BUT Carmen Kass is President of the Estonian Chess Federation. A model strategically analytical competitor to say the least.
To be continued.........................

5 comments:

D_Shepp said...

Great idea. Arduous as the research process may be, I trust you to carry out this mission dutifully. Tyra Banks?

ChristyKat said...

First of all, you chose some of the more unflattering pictures of Gena Davis. She is much better looking than she is depicted in your photo montage.

Second of all, your comment after Carmen Kass' last photo didn't flow well. . . The song says, I'm your Venus, I'm your FIRE, your desire. Interchanging "angel" with "fire" doesn't make much sense, and thus left me feeling like you just didn't know the words to the song.

Third, I was surprised to find that you didn't put your Harvard Hottie, Scarlett Johansson, in the mix. So I did some research and found out that your dear Scarlett never went to Harvard, she was only honored by the Harvard drama geeks with their Hasty Pudding award. . . . So much for that pipe dream.

If you are looking for a Harvard Hottie, you may want to consider Natalie Portman, who was quoted as saing, "I'd rather be smart than a movie star." She majored in Psychology at Harvard and went to graduate school at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. She even displayed intelligence in her younger years, skipping the premiere of Star Wars: Episode 1 to study for her high school finals. (taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Portman )

I can't imbed pictures here, but I will add the link to the google image search for Natalie Portman, in case you doubted the fact that she posses beauty as well as brains: http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=natalie+portman&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

And then there's Joy Bryant: http://9d.img.v4.skyrock.com/9d5/just-afro/pics/694260369.jpg Who is a graduate of Yale and was quoted after a trip to Paris as saying, "Thanks to Yale, I didn't wake up butt naked in a chateau
wearing handcuffs, thinking, 'Why am I here - with a headache?!' Who would have thought an Ivy League education would have come in handy that way?" Which is more humorous than intelligent, but I wanted to share it with you nonetheless.

I realize that you are still working on your compilation, I only wanted to assist you on your way. Hopefully I was of some help.

Zen said...

ScarJo isn't listed for a reason. Natalie Portman was considered but I don't think she's going to make the Top 10. Thanks for the Joy Bryant and Tyra Banks leads, i'll be doing the research on them.

ChristyKat said...

I began writing this with the intention of disproving Tyra's worth in your contest, however, upon further investigation, I may have changed my mind . . . Here are my thoughts on Ms. Banks:

She has a pretty strong work ethic and has been very successful, but I don't know if that is enough to prove intelligence. She DID go to an all girls Catholic school - which everyone knows gives you an edge over the rest of the population. She was accepted to Loyola Marymount University, but she chose not to attend and instead pursued her modeling career - maybe that is a sign of intelligence. . . look where it got her. Her name is now a brand, she has two successful television shows (Top Model just finished it's 9th cycle), her estimated net worth is $40M, and she has repeatedly turned down offers to appear in Playboy. Personally, I think that last fact may be the most influentual evidence of her intelligence.

And don't get me started on beauty. If the VS Angel, Carmen Kass was pretty enough to gain mention in your article, then the former Angel, Tyra is definitely attractive enough.

ChristyKat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

UnI,t-Y?

UnI,t-Y?